View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to recover the feeling to last longer again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amor View Post
Read your thing a bit confusing.
You want to last longer and recover faster both ?

Numbing agents can help you last longer, eg alcohol, but it will also make you harder to rise and recover, due to numbing effects.

Or you can search the web for foods that improves blood circulations, eg garlic.

Before sex, try to at least be mobile for 20-30 mins, eg walking.

good luck.
Sorry for confusion, I mean is to stay hard longer and recover faster. Previously I had no problem for that when I visited GL frequently.

Actually I want to cum faster, but it need to stay hard long enough or recover again to penetrate when change position. I finally found this ML in order to help me cum faster cuz when I use condom, it either took such a long time or chance is low then end up HJ again.

Ok, I will try to find some of the foods.