Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 4

4.20pm

My face was hurting and I returned to my room.

5.30pm

I was in a single room and did not have a room mate. So when there was a knock on my door, I have to be the one to open it.

Kristy: oh dear.... it's swollen now....

She touched my cheek but I did not cringed away and almost hug her. She found herself and put her hand down.

Kristy: er.. I'm here to talk....

She did not looked perplexed any more and I let her in. She went to sit on my study chair and I sat on the bed.

Kristy: when did you started to like me? was it after Saturday?

Me: no.... it had been a long time ago...

Kristy: then shouldn't you be disgusted with me as I got physical with you without us being in a relationship and using sex for revenge?....

I shook my head.

Me: no.... I don't see why I should....

Kristy: you must think that I'm a slut and you are now professing your crush on me so that you can bed me...

Me: no.... I've not thought of you as being an easy woman.... and I thought you really knew that I like you.

She was deep in thoughts and did not reply.

5.50pm

Kristy: Sam, I'm afraid of being hurt again...

me: I won't hurt you....

Paused.

Kristy: I don't have any romantic feelings for you now....

I knew this is the friendzone sentence that girls would say if they are about to reject me and could see what this was going.

Kristy: but I'm willing to give you a chance....

I almost jumped.

Me: har???....

Kristy: yes... you heard it correctly the first time.

Me: why? is it because you said you'll accept me in front of everyone earlier?

Kristy: no.... it's not that....

She paused again before speaking.

Kristy: you have to understand that I just broke off from Tom and I'm still hurting.... but I also know that you are a nice guy....

Kristy: so I thought of being a little selfish here and willing to try if it works out...

Kristy: However, I also want you to think about it carefully because I'm not the sweet person you think I am.... I'm revengeful and selfish....

I shook my head.

Me: you are not....

She looked at me, studying my eyes in silence and contemplated for a few minutes before she eventually spoke.

Kristy: I know you won't change your mind and I can't promise you that I'll develop feelings for you but I'll definitely try my best....

Me: do you want to give a timeframe?....

Kristy: no.... if I did that, then it'll be unfair to you as I will keep reminding myself of the time period and it'll become a roadblock in my mind....

Me: but we also cannot be unfair to you to keep trying....

Kristy: ok... if is not working out, I'll tell you...

I knew that that was the best compromise we could have and agreed to it.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.