Thread: L20H45
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20H45

The one behind the counter is usually OKT Datou. The one at the door is his assistant Ah Seow (The skinny dark one with specs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by semj View Post
Are there two okt this house? There was one guy behind the counter I didn't interact with him.

The other came up to the door to attend when he saw me walk toward the house
not so chatty or warm compared to some others, though I won't say unfriendly
From first impression, felt that's just the way his natural mannerism is.
Man of few words, passive type. but still patient & polite when answer all my questions
In the end took only 30min but still offer me drink from the fridge

On to SiSi. tall & slim but wasted, boob (B feels abit weird like half natural half enhanced? with some sag)
& tummy (not belly but got abit of flabby skin) minus some marks off. If not she would be crazy hot with that height & body frame.
Flip around is different story. Smooth fair skin, nice butt with slim waist curves - excellent for doggy.
Polite, no bad attitude though overall SOP vibe. She did ask me "why never take full package" Wonder what 'full package' is like

overall not bad ba, will visit this house again