Old 12-03-2008, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
chimbuomdit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Rat han hanh duoc gap cac vi. Hope to learn more from you guys in the coming days.

FR on Hanoi Hotel.
Vietnamese friend took me there. Opened a bottle of Mac Callan on his account and hence room was free. The service there seemed rather good. Girls would come in group by group, greet the three of us, then we can proceed to choose the ones we want. Nice royal treatment.

Started off with a girl from the south. Can speak mandarin. Great. but somehow she not a very interesting person. Saw my friends trying to do stuff with their girls, but the girls not very enthu, so just pay them 200000VND, ask mamasan change girl and we sing song.

Very good selection of songs. got many relatively new chinese song, also got some relatively new jap songs that not only those kuso jiji sing. Went toilet to look around, only to find out that the girls were gossiping about our room, saying something like "dung2 den5 phong2 so5 17, ho6 la2 nguoi2 viet6". (don't go room no. 17, they are vietnamese.) (Numbers indicate the intonation of the words.) Must be they think I foreigner don't understand shit. Anyways, apparently they don't like to serve their own people as they get very little tips, and Vietnam not like Sg; the girls cannot butterfly. They like the Japs and Koreans apparently, as they one time can tip USD $50 or more. (Pay so much just for them sitting around and autoroaming? what the F**k.)

Got back to the room, got new girl. Impressive and sweet personality. Can speak simple english, good. Got to know that she could speak Korean too... Guess that a lot of these girls in this industry have linguistic gifts. Apparently standard tip for Vietnamese people can be as low as 200000VND. My two friends sianz 1/2 liao, they didn't expect such bad service, (girls still didn't let them do a lot of hanky-panky) so they just tipped 200000VND and left.

I tah pau girl back. good fuck but foreplay not exactly very good. whole night listen to music from her phone... KNN cannot sleep. End up singing duet 'Chim trang mo coi' with her in between sexssions. Damage USD $80, but I paid in VND. Have gut feeling that she's not too bad a person, so decided to reverse the dynamic. Take her out the following day, start speaking in broken vietnamese. got second night free (She say her off day, but I think she jump shift. Never ask me to pay.) guess I'll RTF.

So, Hanoi hotel not the best experience in terms of KTV services, but well, if you are interested in pretty faces and SYT, go there.