Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Revvv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Outcall massage recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTom View Post
I tried healing hands once in Bangkok last year. It was my first night, just checked into the hotel and didn't want to go out to hunt as it was quite late. I was tired but still wanted a massage. I selected a lady after browsing their website and confirmed the booking over the Line app. Chose the 2 hours relaxing oil massage with No.18 Nancy. I gave the address and the agent passed the message on to the lady.

Nancy was wearing a face mask when she first arrived. I went to the hotel lobby to bring her up as the elevator needed a keycard. I thought that she had a very petite and feminine body. It was quite a pleasant surprise when she took off her mask after entering my room. She was very good looking and had a very seductive smile. Pretty, petite and fair skinned. I was instantly attracted to her. She told me she was 30 or 31, but she looked 5 years younger. The massage itself was nothing special, but I didn't care. All that was on my mind was how good looking she was. I didn't know if she would provide extras but I was really hoping for it.

It was a typical oil massage; you strip and lay on the bed, naked with only a towel across your ass or penis, depending on where your body is facing. The massage was supposed to last 2 hrs but she popped the question after about an hour in. She creatively asked if I wanted extras. She offered her hands, mouth and pussy. Each had a different price tag to it. I immediately requested for the full package and was quoted 4,000 baht, double the price of a typical ST session. I think they usually expect you to haggle it down a bit. But I wasted no time. No negotiation. No hesitation. I was fucking enchanted by her during the massage and I just wanted to dive right into her body. I thought I had managed to stay pretty calm during the massage. I was feeling very relaxed too but the moment she applied some pressure on my inner thighs, my entire body woke up. The towel lifted and a small tent was pitched. She saw it and smiled. She knew she had me hooked.

I couldn't take my eyes off her body as she stripped. She started with a BBBJ before capping me. We went into missionary and I felt up her breasts. Was a little disappointed to find out that it's enhanced. She was tight but produced little lubrication so I had to go slow at the start even though I was very excited. After finishing and washing up, we added each other on the Line app and she asked me to call her up again.
Nice review. How much did she quote you on HJ and BJ?