Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
mionsh is a Helpful and Caring Samstermionsh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Outcall massage recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by red0xz View Post
Wa Cbody like very overpriced how is the service I wonder. Usually is outcall 1k + FS 2k. The last time I tried was similan outcall but I did it at like 2am so not much of a selection

Cbody does have 4 option for outcall got the 1k de I thk but I was staying quite far away I ABIT ps to ask the girl travel so far for the 1k package so I took the male spa forgot the name for 1.9k cos I find the yoga 2k+ price ABIT too high as it's my 1st try with cbody.

The full service is honestly not really fix u can bargain as they have really young to 30+ girls guess the prices also varies. The girl 1st visit was 2k quite pleasant looking late 20s, service not bad i thk u can read the review from the web cos some review say bad service so I would skip? The second time I visit the shop was 2.6k but that was inclusive of mouth was quote 1.8k by the girl.

I tried the 1st girl on the last night after working hour thk they work till 2-3am that y yours not much choice that time. She came over for full without massage but mostly hugs and service and I pay her 1.7k for it as I told her my last day not much cash left but I pay her extra 400 for her taxi through and flow.

Per the 1st girl I spoken to Thier work hours also varies so it u 1 the most choice it's 5pm -11pm.