Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigers
Actually, what went through their mind when once you were her regular and then you stopped visiting her? I believe they wont think that their level of service has dropped but rather we MEN just like to change girls once we are tired of them.

Did you actually tell her that her service has dropped and see how she reacts? Otherwise, just go for her colleagues, which will be the best signal to her.

oh, imho, i think it's kinda insulting to go for her colleagues in her presence. 'mai greng jai?' (inconsiderate?) anyway, i prefer to try out diff WLs at the moment...