Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
It may very well be that the 'bar fine' is 2000 baht, depending on which bar she is working at. Based on your description, the LT was probably FOC. Some bars i know require that the girl have customers order a few LD to hit their daily quota before being allowed to go out with customers. So your 2000 baht probably consisted of 5 LD at 200 baht each, plus a 1000 baht bar fine for whole night.

Fact that you guys went to a movie together means that she probably likes you, because normal working girls wont spend their day with a person they view as simply a 'customer'

either way, if you like the girl, you've probably hit the mini jackpot in this case... be free sex + lots of GFE for your entire trip
Ok intersting, I actually never bought her a drink the day before when I met her, I just hung out with her at the bar watching youtube videos on the screen and having beers for myself (I was confused at what the procedure was and she never asked me to buy her drinks) I wasn’t sure if she was an FL or what because she had control over the cash register and was behind the bar.

next time I’ll try staying until the bar closes and then simply ask her if she wants to go home with me for the night..