View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
Ok intersting, I actually never bought her a drink the day before when I met her, I just hung out with her at the bar watching youtube videos on the screen and having beers for myself (I was confused at what the procedure was and she never asked me to buy her drinks) I wasn’t sure if she was an FL or what because she had control over the cash register and was behind the bar.

next time I’ll try staying until the bar closes and then simply ask her if she wants to go home with me for the night..
You have her LINE, right? Just ask when her day off is...
If she had control over the register, then she may not be a working girl and could instead be a waitress/cashier. If that is the case, then the 2000 baht you paid to bar is a 'fine' for not working...

Many bars and restaurants in thailand, if you don't show up for work, they 'deduct' your salary... without knowing more details, its difficult to explain why she will tell you it costs 2k to leave the bar. But the above is a possible reason in the event she is not a PR/Working Lady.