Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
styl3xel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Hi Bro,
I'm going again on next Monday. Would like to post some pictures here to share with all brothers but I think my account is not allowed to. Now a days Shenzhen is very popular on this types of Spa called "Huang Bao". The only bad thing is can't to have sex in the room. But if the lady like u, she might go hotel with u with a little charge around RMB$800-$1000 for 1 shot. So far I've tried around 10 over spa there for my virgin trip last month. Last month I stayed at Luohu area for 4 nites & 1 day I has booked 3-5 ladies a day. But I never ask the lady to go Hotel. Here my rough summary on the Spa I has went :
Plenty of this types of Spa operating 24 hours. Allowed to stay over night after midnight in the room similar concept like CP. Free drinks, beer & instant noodle throughout. Free shoulder,hand, thigh & foot massage and ear cleaning by different group of ladies. But only few is pretty. You only need to sign minimum of RBM$30 tip to them. Ladies doing Huang Pao massage can be rated at least 7 and above. The younger I tried is 16 year old & older is 29 year old. Each Spa is running on 3 shift with at least 50 girls. Each session package of price & timing is depend on the shop itself. Timing min 60min max 90min. 1 session min RMB$248 & max RMB$308. No need to give a single tip to the Huang Pao girl. Within 1 session service by the girl : Fully naked, breast massage, french kiss, fingering, doing 69, licking whole body including Ass hole and finally BBBJ with ice & hot water until your cum into her mouth.
any specific spa to recommend? I going SZ on 28 July