View Single Post
Old 13-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

I can verify that the price has gone up to 500K. I first went there 1 -1.5 years ago and it was 400K, next trip 450K, and then two weeks ago 500K.

I like the place because it's a no nonsense place with a decent looking line-up, usually excellent service, above average rooms, and open in the daytime. I can recommend the tall and slinky ReRe and the slightly plump toge named MIA. Most of the girls are in the 22-27 range. Some petite ones, but none I would call SYT's. Also, the girls here tend to go a little too heavy on the make-up here (even more so than the average working girlies.)

I do gotta give a big thumbs down to the Indonesian manager guy. He is a total douche bag with a huge inflated sense of importance. He recognises me from my last visit 5 or 6 months ago. He mentions it has been a long time since I have been there. I make my pick and fork over my 450K (you have to pay first) and he announces in a rude loud voice. "It's 500K." I felt he was trying to make me look bad and cheap to the whole room. That really annoyed me, as I am not one to try and ever pull something over like that. Perhaps he could have used his excellent memory to realize the price had gone up since my last visit, and simply said in his normal tone' "Maaf Pak, tapi harganya naik. sekerang 500K." That would certainly be the more polite Javanese way to address the situation as opposed to his crass Ambon/Flores try to embarass you BS.... If any of you Surabaya residents no the management or owner here please feel free to report my experience.

My bad mood didn't last long as I tried Mia. So was excellent and I did the unspeakable. I actually booked a second hour! There went all my savings from sessioning in Dolly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4lkyr3 View Post
Could had sworn last time I went to symphony (less than 1/2 year ago) the rate was 350k per hour.