View Single Post
Old 15-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Mr. Floyd,

I wish I know of more brothel places in SUB, but unfortunately I haven't spent much time in Surabaya. I have spent lots of time in Jakarta though. I like Surabaya, as the local Chinese girls are soooooo hot (much better looking on average than the Jakarta Indo Chinese.) Unfortunately, I have kind of struck out on finding places in Surabaya. KTV's are just too damn rich for my blood in Indonesia and I save my KTV'ing for China. So besides Simponi, I have only found massage places that will only provide HJ and BJ's in the daytime. (There is ruko complex where there are a half dozen or so decent massage places with one called D'King.) Personally I am a simple man and like to hit Dolly up in the evening for some good cheap enthusiastic no nonsense hooker sex. Then during the day hit Simponi or a massage places.

I am certainly game to try and seek out other venues in Surabaya. Next time I head over there I will drop a message in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Good FR Bro Mongerx..... Ambonese are a bit loud and that's how it is with them. Good to know that the bad mood doesn't last long.

Please provide some lights on this 'brothel house' scene in Surabaya as I am very bad with it. I usually go for drinks in KTV...