View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Asked Bro SNN to arrange an overnight at my hotel room 3rd week of last month. Sorry for the late FR.

FL Name: Ms. Suzie
Race: Local Malay

Face: 8.5/10

When I went down to the lobby to bring her up and saw her, I went Wow. Very classy. Stylish dress and jacket - very presentable but not loud. Beautiful white teeth smile. Speaks well and able to converse on a wide range of topics.

Body: 8.5/10

Slim but curves in the right places. Boobs probably B cup, not for BB lovers but enough presence and softness. A bonus was that she wore the lingerie in the photos from Bro SNN. She was very obliging - did modelling catwalk for me in her bra, panties and high heels and straight to BBBJ without taking those off.

BBBJ:9/10

Lots of variation and positions for the BBBJ. Soft boobs and hard nipples autoroaming over my thighs and knees as she did so. I nearly CIM but managed to hold on. When I pulled her panties off, they were wet with her salty juices which was an extra turn on.

FJ: 9/10

Did some soft kinky role play which also made her excited. Very happy as not all girls are willing (and I never push them if they are reluctant) and not all who are willing are good at role play.

GFE: 10/10

After cumming, disposing cap and shower, went back to bed to cuddle and talk. Fell asleep in each other's arms. Fantastic GFE feeling.

I had a breakfast meeting followed by late morning flight - I did not want to risk being soft legged so had to reluctantly decline a second session before she left at 6:30am.

Damage: RM4,300 (overnight)
WIR: Yes - a real gem