View Single Post
Old 22-03-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanCheong View Post
Been to doki doki on end Feb to try nuru massage for 90 min. I didn't book just walk in. If walk in better go after 2pm according to the counter otherwise call in to book is better to secure the gal. Maybe afternoon shift

Doki Doki
Girl: Forget the name
Attitude 7/10: After 1st round fj, I thought will have 2nd round FJ but she say 2nd round bj or cim only but end up cannot finish.(Not sure if is real?)

Looks 7/10. No choice only hv 2 gal available on the time then get chio 1 another too tall for me, but later found out is fake silicon boob. Now I know what silicon boob feel

Service 7/10. Nuru not much body feeling when she rubbing possible too many gel.. This was my 1st time on Nuru massage but she take many time in nuru rubbing
Most 90mins got 2nd FJ if you can tahan. I shared this in BKK thread, I went to Mai Chan and I asked for 2nd shot she tried to pull fast one but heng I reminded her it's 2hrs session. Must be see you so no up so you need to be firm. Anyway BJ also good bah.

Glad you able to feel silicon boobs. Most Thai MLs have de

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!