View Single Post
Old 24-03-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
yes, understand that frustration that as we age, our little brothers seem not able to be controlled by our head. when we want it hard when the opportune comes, it just softens, and can really hit our ego. Our sexual hormones will also dip as we age.
Sometimes it's not soften. If foreplay too much to enough to get it hard and almost cum, endure it too much not to fire too early, then it can stay hard but numb and can't fire lol. End up going at the WL for too long then need to rest then HJ.

Happened almost all the time for 2hr sessions. I can mostly get it up again with stimulation and DFK unless I got no feel with that WL ... Should have just misfire first then try the 2nd shot.