Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Jackkkkkk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
Threatening and for sexual services even from a sex worker is also completely a crime. Her possibly being an illegal sex worker is irrelevant to the crime being commited here. If the phone call was made via normal voice chat through a SG teleco, the police can and do retrieve voice recordings. It's a legal requirement for local telcos to maintain the records.

Also to note. The police raid ML shops and flats to catch them in the act, because that's the easiest way to nab and deport ML. The photographer can claim she's an illegal SW, but it'd be his word against hers, and the IO investigating him might not care that much. The ML is also not required to incriminate herself when making the report. While I absolutely will not recommend she lies, which is also a crime, she doesn't have to mention her profession. She went for a photoshoot in good faith. Her profession or how they met is not related to the case.

It boils down to whether or not the ML wishes to bring this to the police. The criminal however is scum, and should face the law for his vile acts. Hopefully, OP can advise the ML, but leave it to her to do what she wants.
Bro great piece of advice , anyway my ML doesn’t want to create so much problem that’s why she shifted and deleted the pervert contact. She just want to earn enough money to go home …
If the photos were to leak out then I advice her to made that police report.
Frankly such asshole really shame on us as Singaporeans ….