Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post
Does the lady in Club slow speak english? or only Japanese? or we can choose?

Bro thanks for sharing so far!
There are some girls that can speak English, but we won't know who. Basically, the girls here rotate every about 20 min. You can choose the girl, but there is usually a nomination fee at such clubs. You can try asking the staff there to pick one for you, however this is the reason (and more) why most of such places don't allow foreigners at all or those who can't speak Japanese.

I had the girls on random rotation so that I can try more girls, only 1 out of 3 could speak English and another only a little. The other one, I tried communicating with my "cannot make it" Japanese or used Google Translate. Btw, the experience is better if you can communicate in between than to just suck and DFK non-stop. I'll try more of these clubs when I get to go Japan again.