View Single Post
Old 30-12-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why OKT nowadays so different from last time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RimuruSlime View Post
I never book them for 9 month, and tried to book last week, I tried $120 all the way up to $300 an hour ones and all say your number no record cant book, WTF, really bullshit, even HJ girl also reject me coz phone number no record since too long never book them. and you write FR for them example the girls is CMI, and your write is CMI the next your FR disappear and replaced with she is the best with your name you used to comment in the 1st place. the admin remove your comment and replace with the girls own comment, like writing fake review. i also wish we had a customers chat group can use to verify such girls, if not half the time the reviews online is BULLSHIT, unless write in code words like, (So good i think is jialat) or something that makes no sense, i meet one in march, the pictures like A1, then the girls looks is F9, i wrote review it got deleted and replaced with a chinese review under the name i used, only thing is I never write chinese review. and then on another girls FR i read my old review from few weeks back with my name (not real name as its to see if they steal comments and own self publish, i had semi colon in the name and used @ symbol as letter A) and i never even book her before. the last 1 year 6 months the quality of Girls drop drop and drop. but the price keep increasing, a $100 girl start charging $150, $150 start charging $200 and the $200 one become $300, now those $300 charging $500, same as local girls and even some russian ang mo.
its like they ownself pull the number out of their ass and got some idiots that go and praise them and spoil market.

Too difficult to implement
They have more incentives to have that database
Tht database system is full of loopholes
If a gal using fake photo and u reject her she can still blacklist your number with whatever reason she like to put. Basically no way of verification

The way prc operates now is definitely lose lose situation for consumer