View Single Post
Old 13-12-2023, 11:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about HIV

i have answered your doubt in another thread...

anyway......

No, if that is the case, then there wont be cases of transmission via sharing of needles....the HIV virus could survive for quite a while depending on conditions (e.g right temperature).

however in your case, you have nothing to worry, your risk of getting HIV is almost zero, the risk of you getting paranoid though is at least 9/10. HIV isnt transmitted like in your case. read the thread again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y238992 View Post
Is it true that the HIV virus becomes instantly inactivated the second it leaves the human body no matter which fluid it is contained in?

I was in a KTV. My girl came in, straddle me, then unzip my pants and started stroking my penis. Then used her fingertips to touch my penis head.

Reasons given in all 3 websites is that HIV contained within precum and semen becomes inactivated the second it leaves the human body.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here