View Single Post
Old 16-12-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harace View Post
Ok my first MR but frankly i prefer to be frank and have those that are worth spending our hard earned money.
On the day i can get the best lady in the forum due to timing doesn't seem to fit me i tried to msg min er and QiQi, see who reply the fastest So miss min er reply me first. Once she told me she's available fast leg fast hand went over to her place. Location wise very discreet with lots of ample parking. Room abit squeeze for the two of us but no so of a let down. She is a prc but can communicate good English. Very jovial and chatty. Ask her age n was told she was 27. So once in the room was asked if i wanted to shower first which i did alone,oh the shower room is at the floor. Then once dried up proceed for my massage starting from the back. The back massage was quite impressive I must say so I was thinking wow i just hit a gem.. lolx Ok so once all the back activities had ended time for the front massage, which was abit of a let down.

So cut story short.
Looks - 7/10
Location - 9/10
Massage - 7/10 (Would give her better grading if the front body massage was better)
HJ -6/10
Juagen - Don't think she knows
GFE -8/10
RTM - No thanks I'm looking for a proper massage and authentic juagen.

Next on the list is Venus.
thanks for the input bro!