Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kurtcobain is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3NI3D View Post
Mate,

Been there numerous times. Place is quite clean. As well as the ladies. Try Olive. Shes quite nice. Dunno if they do STD checks but its only HJ they (Flame) offer. But BBBJ, thats between you and the girl.
Thanks, I just went ahead this morning and only read your reply now, lol. Yup, it’s quite clean. I asked my ML and she said they do STD checks every 6 months. She said she doesn’t do bj although there are others who do, as they don’t keep condoms there. She seems very careful and professional which is plus point for me, I told her I didn’t want the pussy grinding on my little bro and she said she doesn’t do that.

I went there around noon and was quite dissapointed I have only 2 MLs to choose from. Both of them not chio and dark skin, I would give 6/10 in terms of looks. In the end I chose the more younger looking and petite one and look a bit better than the other. I didn’t manage to ask her name but she’s in her early twenties. Anyway, her skills and service are good, felt really shiok when the nuru starts. Helped me bathe too. The boobs are at most b cup only, but nice erecting nipples.

The receptionist is quite chio though, but too bad she doesn’t do massage. On my way out I saw another chio and fairer skin one, darn, should have come later then maybe got chance to get her.

Anyway, bros, this is my first FR. Been in this forum for many years but posting FR for the first time. Please up my points if you find the post helpful.

Last edited by kurtcobain; 08-07-2018 at 01:17 AM.