View Single Post
Old 19-03-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3499 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathermood View Post
Tried jiang during december period

Located just opposite KSL, waiting outside n texted her i reached then she came out and open the door for me to go in. Once in her room, told me to strip fully and lie on the bed. During the massage and did small talks abt life n all. Massage halfway suddenly told to lift up my ass and the magic hands started roaming around my groin and my rod. Felt very shiok when she was touching everywhere. Suddenly ask me flip over then she got on the bed n split her legs tgt with mine open. She then started with the JG which was painful at first then showly got better. Asked if i wanted to release n ofc i said yes. She did her magic with her hands again n everything flew out onto her hands n she kept pumping until all was out. Solid experience n cant wait to try more.

Looks: 7/10 : early 30s
Massage 7/10: standard normal massage
HDLY: 8/10 my first HDLY so i cant really judge but it was amazing
JG: 8/10 her position was nice n my legs in contact with her soft n smooth thighs
HJ: 7/10 not very sensual just her pumping out everything without talking

Overall: 7.5/10 will return to try her other friends tt as the reviews also not bad when free
Hi bro can share the contact. Tyvm