View Single Post
Old 26-03-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Divorce settlement data - WC education thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
That's unfortunate for Honky, and as you and he said later, unusual.

The norm is that once the quantum of spousal maintenance is ascertained, it takes unusual circumstances to get it varied, and it is certainly not a case of an ex wife being able to claim more purely on a 'dont want to work' basis.

Perhaps he could share more about his situation in the interest of information sharing.
bro just for context when i say "don't want to work" i don't mean in the sense just one day stop and laze around do nothing but collect maintenance, of course the court will assess everyone situation but as i post earlier, what is truth or not no one knows, everyone looking out for their own interest...