View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 10
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

Mabel leaned over and kissed me, That kiss went on for quite some time, and soon I was using my hands to fondle her chest, feeling her breasts over the black spag that she was wearing. She was responding to my caresses with small moans now and then, all the while with her eyes closed and with both her arms wrapped around my neck.

I started to move my lips away from hers, and began to kiss her very gently all over her face, eventually moving to her ear. She actually shivered from the delight, and her moans started to get slightly louder. I moved in to her neck, licking one minute, blowing another, all the while adopting a simple process of kissing/licking then withdrawing for just a split second, before going right back at it again. Mabel evidently likes what i m doing, judging by her facial expression, and the way her hands involuntarily would be caressing my back, her legs starting to spread then close back again.

I slowly worked my way further down to her breasts. By now i had reached under her spag, and was starting to feel her breasts from under it. I was touching her over or under e bra, n mabel gave out very audible sighs of pleasure from what i am doing.
Slowly, i sat up, and took her spag.

Slowly n clumbsily, i unhooked mabel's bra,
Hungurily i suck on her nipples

“Gentler, dear. Not so hard"

Tbc...