Thread: Bali Delight
View Single Post
Old 30-05-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
demonsack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydemonsack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bali Delight

Just had my session at Flame Seminyak some days back. Went in at around 4pm, the service and attention was great from the start. Had a wide selection, about 20 girls at this timing, so would recommend other bros to go during this time for more choices. Most of them look great.

I went for the Flame Jacuzzi package for 1.5hr. The girl will welcome you with a big smile and hug before cheekily groping your crotch. Then she will undress you and be playful. The massage at the beginning was actually great with enough strength, and she knew how to tackle my muscle knots.
Then came the nuru portion, it was definitely an experience to have, very sensual and arousing. My little brother was at salute the whole time, and when I flipped over, she even grinded me on top and could feel her juices spread all over. While grinding she also used her hands to stimulate the small head and eventually I blew a huge load all over the both of us.
The session ended with the jacuzzi bath together before showering each other off.

Overall great experience, must try at least once. But for this price, I would probably find some where else for subsequent holiday trips.