View Single Post
Old 25-09-2022, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Bro, seems like Doki Doki, Daisy Dream and Kokoro are a fairly new establishments, any advise which joint in terms of ambience and looks of girl (Slim and young) can recommend, planning bbl trip end Oct..Thanks alot
I'm in BKK right now. Went Doki on Thurs. I've already seen some of the girls from my last visit, so I booked before heading down and had a great time. I've tried Yuri and Sara, to me, both are good. If you don't book, you are left with the leftovers which maybe not your type.

Today, walk in selection at Kokoro at 7.30pm, 2 out of 4 girls look good. I picked 1 (Nabi) and had an amazing time (another customer picked the better one (Julia) faster than me lol, dono her performance though).

I went to Daisy Dream during my last trip, I find the Jacuzzi room is not worth it. There were quite a lot of girls to choose from at 4pm.