View Single Post
Old 26-03-2023, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
Long story, I got married a few years ago, considered quite early compared to my peers, to long time gf, kind of like highschool sweetheart. She is the typical sheltered sinkie girl type, so she don't believe in sex before marriage. After like 4 years of relationship still no sex but I told myself ok, respect women mah. But that year I was damn du lan because every year Christmas she go holiday with her family and I am alone, that year her family go holiday from my bday to past Christmas as my bday is near christmas and she forgot. Suddenly in camp my friend one day open up sbf forum on his tablet that he smuggled in and started telling us how easy to book fl, so that week in anger I created my account an booked a FL from dome 1. That started my chionging life. But I always stayed at booking fl or go RLD so as not to complicate things, never let myself be kc.

But we had a sudden marriage before I was financially ready, just because she demanded she wanted to move out. So what she wanted I tried my best to give her. She has always had bad temper and mood swings, especially when she doesn't get what she wants. But when she is happy she is like the sweetest girl in the world. Even her father told me seriously that he hopes I can tahan her when I asked for permission to marry his daughter. And ever since our wedding I have kind of emotionally checked out, as she was a bridezilla, despite spending my entire savings on the wedding. Now I am just focused on working hard to earn more money and improve my career. But after a high profile divorce settlement case in international news, I have recognized all the things she did to me throughout the years, all the emotional manipulation and sometimes even physical abuse when she hits me "for fun", and I realize all these years I was a simp for her, after that our relationship has been very cold and I stopped giving in to her demands resulting in her always getting angry.

The past year I started going bar to drink with hostesses, and no joke I am being kc-ed now, even though I don't spend big money or give big tips, don't ask to dabao and touch them all over, I really just wanted to drink and play game with pretty ladies forget my problems. But now got 2 ladies kc game damn big, always cook for me when they know I coming, sweet talk me, past few months always ask me go visit them in their room on off day or before/after their work but I brush it off.

A few weeks ago had a big argument with wife and I thought that's it, we are going to separate, so relented for one of the hostess that I really like, and went she let me up her, then she cooked a huge meal for me. Shiok the last time a woman cooked a nice meal for me was when my grandmother was still alive. Even my own mother never cooked and neither did my wife. But then wife suddenly came crying and saying sorry and how much she loves me and to give our relationship another chance and I couldn't bear to see her cry so I said ok. So now I am in a bit of a pickle, thinking of how to end things with hostess 1 who now says I'm her bf, hostess 2 who now asks me when I'm going to visit her room and eat her food since she knows what happened with hostess 1, and a wife who wants to continue marriage.
Bro I feel u. Also always argue with wife then want to go chiong liao. I usually just keep telling myself that the hostess are all see money or looks one also so don't stupid and believe them too much.