Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Tgbb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
N5053 Ding Xi(丁溪)

Visited her today cause i have a fetish for tall ladies, turned out to be a landmine.

Looks- she's from harbin, not much of a looker, came for her height but she pretty much looks like what is shown on her pics. Has quite abit of tummy fat, with slight unshaved pits and the best part is there's a string of hair on her nipples..first time i see this on a woman. But her boobs were a nice natural d cup, good to squeeze. Legs are very long too cos she's legit 180cm in height.

Once i stepped into the room, she collected money from me upfront, i was like ok no biggie, then she gave me a shower, still ok so far, then we dried up, went on the bed and she gave bj and all that sop stuffs for like 5mins, then cap on, started with missionary and that's when all the crap started, pounded for no more than 5 mins she asked if I'm close? I said no and requested to change to doggie, can sense abit of attitude in her tone now, changed to doggie after like 5 mins i asked for cowgirl and she's like " why are you Singaporeans taking so long to finish up?" I looked at her and said " it's been barely 15 mins plus i'll cum faster in cowgirl" then she said " why don't you say earlier? Do you like to work out a sweat with all the previous positions for nothing?" I got riled up at this point and started arguing with her for abit..at this point i have no mood already, little bro got soft and she went" i don't mean that actually, don't take it the wrong way" and proceeded to hj me, once it got back hard she asked if she could finish me with a bj, i said no i wanted cowgirl and she gave the blackest face i've ever seen from an fl.. she's pretty tight I'll to say but at this point i just wanna finish this and leave. After the deed she started to joke with and ask me if i've eaten but i was totally not in the mood for that, left promptly after showering, she still had the galls to tell me to come back again wtf..in out in like 25mins max..all in all she charges a premium price but fks like a fast food lady.. probably one of the worst bonk i had in quite awhile..
Thanks for taking one for the team bro. Your service is appreciated *salute* I was this close to booking her last week but her available timings didn’t work out with my schedule so I passed. I was even thinking of making an appointment this coming week but guess I need to make back up plans now 😆