View Single Post
Old 21-05-2023, 09:56 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time at Geylang, can't stop worrying about STD risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by worried3 View Post
Thanks for the reply sammyboy, appreciate it. Do you know if there are any areas in geylang that are considered 'safer' than others? Apart from using protection during FJ, any other things one can do to significantly reduce the risk? Using protection during BJs is something I've never done and I'm worried I might not do it in the heat of the moment. Also I've been reading reviews and have shortlisted some girls that I'm interested in, but not sure if they are considered riskier since they are more popular.
It is impossible to quantify the risk according area.

If you want to be as safe as possible just assume that every single sex partner you have could pass you something nasty and so protection for both oral and penetrative sex is necessary.

If you are a bit more gung ho then unprotected oral sex but protected penetrative sex is the next best option. The risk of HIV is very, very low but you run the risk of other common STDs which are treatable and/or not life threatening.

Your current problem is mental not physical. As you gain experience you'll start worrying less to the point where a visit to Geylang is just like going for a cup of coffee.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates