View Single Post
Old 22-05-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by worried3 View Post
Thanks for sharing. Do you still pay for sex with other women after being committed with your partner? How is she okay with that and how did you approach the conversation?

Also do you remember your first STD? How many encounters did you have prior to getting it and how did you and your partner react to it? You sound like you've had a lot of interesting experiences, would love to hear about it if you're okay with sharing
Well, he did say his partner has herpes and he have never gotten any symptoms, so can eliminate herpes from his answer. I doubt he has any symptoms from HPV either, it's usually nothing in males (not always, but usually). If you have a partner, try to persuade her to get the vaccine surreptitiously. Can just suggest, it's nothing suspicious as the HPV vaccine is quite common.

That leaves Chlamydia and gonnorhea I guess. These two are treatable and not really permanent. This is usually an issue for those hiding their cheonging life from their partners. Otherwise, if your single and have it, just see doctor, get antibiotics, and stay away from services until you recover. I'm guessing he didn't mention this as your concerns are mostly the incurable ones.