Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Wow not bad you can get one ONS in Shanghai. Please provide us FR where and how you did it... You are damn good..
bro, since you invite me to post shanghai FR on this HK thread, i guess i will have to oblige and try my best

actually the ONS is nothing fantastic. was chilling out at starbucks at xin tian di. notice this ger. not really good looking, maybe only 6 or 6.5 in my opinion, hardly any make up, shoulder length type hair, tied up. she talking on her phone. got more and more agitated. in the end she shouted, “那你不要在打来了!” wa… i not sure what the hell happening but she was crying by that time

when she cool down, she sort of notice that i was looking at her all this while. i test water by asking across the table, “你还好吧?没事吧?” she smile slightly “我没事”. by that time, my colleague sleepy until cannot tahan already and want to go back hotel to rest. as we get ready to go, i notice she looking back at me, so i try luck again “要不要出去走走?”, she hesitate at first, then i say just to take a walk, and she finally agree

one thing lead to another, we ended up at pub further down xin tian di. she is student at shanghai uni. 20yo. was arguing with bf. she says its most probably impossible for them now. apparently they argue for months already… anyway, to cut short, i play the listening and concen and sensitive role. she share more and more. got really comfortable and then we proceed back to my hotel. i gave a lame excuse, “你陪我去我的酒店好吗?我明天要走了但还没收好行李”

she spend the night, and we did it twice. but she was clearly inexperience. don't know any “skills”. but the strange thing was i fell asleep and when i wake she has disappeared. at 1st i thought she stole my stuff or something but nothing taken. and she just left without any contacts. damn, how to look for her again in shanghai for follow up?