Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
angelinspiring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengohchien View Post
my FB is much older than me. Unfortunately, I've fallen for him. He is still pretty clear about us being just FB.

I enjoy his company, i enjoy our sex. I'm not asking for more because he is married. I have never thought of breaking up his marriage.

All I want is to just have a little more care and possibly love from him. How?

The whole thing is just making me a little depressed - because I know he just treats me as a sex object, yet I don't want to let go of what we have.
If you want him to fall for you...easy....look for another fb....when you find another fb....enjoy him.....then tell your fb you have find another fb....see how he reacts....if he kind off feel uncomfortable, that's a good news, means he wants you only for himself....but don't trust him....keep seeing the other fb....you got to play what we call "pulling and release strings"....that's the whole drama everyone falls for....

Don't be too clingy on him....it doesn't work that way....the more clingy you are the more fed up they will feel about you....so be a bit distance....sometimes refuse to meet him up...but once you meet him, fxxk him like hell....then disappear again..... it works....that's why men who go to brothel will try not to fxxk the same girl over and over again...why, cause there is no excitement in it....

sorry, it sounds harsh but its reality.....again, don't expect much of him but you can control him if you just know how to play with the game....

Angel Inspiring