View Single Post
Old 24-03-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
to be honest, i dont get successful everytime. maybe 5 out of 10 tries.
if you are choosy, then i can only say lesser hits. for this particular MILF, i think its like a once in a life time thing for me.

as for the other MILFs that i upped previously, if you are not particular with looks and shape, hit rates are higher if you are patience and be nice to them.

like my earlier post, most of the MILF i upped are not good loking, some are in fact ugly... the typical auntie you see in the market type.

i think i get excited to fuck to a stranger MILF and curious to know how they behave in bed. after that, i dont go back to them cause i will totally lose interest after i fucked them
A 50pct success rate is still very impressive.

Your relatively high success rate may be due to the fact that you are not picky, it still takes a lot of perseverance and your apparent ability to accept rejection when it happens.

As usual, we look forward to more stories of your conquests of MILFs !