View Single Post
Old 24-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by juswan2knwu View Post
I small timer, foreign $$ bank deposits dun hav favourable rates, nt 2 mentioned the "unfair" amount of fees levied on them. Diversify oni if k afford @ least 5~6 digits/ currency, else pick oni the 1 the pax "k understand" & knw will rise by the time its matured.

Yap, NZD$ interest rate even higher than AUS$ but the domestic economy is small. Previous rise was prompted by LOTR which brings in a lot of revenue 2 its tourism & 3D-media industries. The tourism sector dun seem substantial as LOTR buzz slowly cool off (unless Peter Jackson mak something BIG 4 his homeland again). I hav 2 ack I nvr do any deep research on tis as I dun find it "attractive" @ the moment.
ya, can feel a downturn approaching soon. A downturn was previously estimated to be in 2008, but when I was in China in 04 & 05, I estimate it to be getting closer, probably later part of 07.

Market is getting more & more overbought.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists