Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Z050075 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Was looking for a new massage with extras cos the quality of my regular place was declining, so chanced upon this place along the main road.

Took one hour, refused the P massage, and the ML didn't try to hard sell, so that was good. The massage was very solid, can tell she was trying hard to impress a first timer like me. Pressed all the right places, and very pleasantly surprised me by the random teasing. Seriously, her teasing game was 10/10.

By the time I flipped over, I was semi hard, and she did this massage move that made me crazy. She stood at the head of the massage bed, bent over me and gave my lower abdomen a sensual massage, narrowly missing my groin areas, but stuffing her chest into my face.

After I Mari kita, she asked me if I wanted any extra for a small tip of $50. She said I had to be discreet as the boss did not allow any hanky panky. so it was a HJ, but she loosened her bra and let me touch/suck her nips while she jerked me off.

The best part was, after I was done, she continued massaging my arms and neck until the full hour was up!

Paid up happily and went my way.

Name: s*****
Nationality: PRC
Boobs: medium B, real and soft

This is my first submission, please let me know if anything inappropriate and I will take this down. Thanks guys, if you like, up my points, and PM me for details
Can share location?