Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 2
yaowaratboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: condom slipped off while pulling out HIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Happened to me before, Dr at Dr Tan and Partners clinic told me penis' exposure to vagina liquid while taking out due to slipped condom is considered same as raw as far as the risk is concerned.

It was a legal WL from Geyland pre-covid, so I didn't take any post-exp medication, there were no problems. My tests were negative.

FL is more risky. Risk factor depends on FL profile (freelancer, you don't know her medical history):

- Where is she from or where she used to work? Some countries have high prevalence of HIV+, like a quarter of all sex workers are HIV+.

- Even if she is HIV+, is she on medication to reduce viral load? If it's a FL with undetectable viral load, continuing a regimen, she won't infect you. There are couples where one of the partners is HIV+ and other one is totally fine, not infected because of the medication the patient takes to reduce the viral load.

- Is FL a woman or trans/cross-dresser/gay? (Higher rates of HIV in the MSM population)

- Does FL do or offer raw, if it depends on person or the tip (cash), I'd say it makes the risk higher. If a FL/WL tells me condom is optional, even if I think she likes me, I'd use condom. It's commercial sex, there might be more than one "good" regulars they have.
not only commercial sex. ONS also i recommend using condoms.