View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
hangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimension5150 View Post
Booked a tarma with TT and MM. And I gotta say, these ladies are the gold standard. I don't think I'll go find anywhere else to release anymore. Honestly, it was mental. The whole thing was just a steamy, sensory, overload. The whole session was so intense and "hot" it was nuts. It really was PSE standard and I had so much fun. I'll write some details of my session below. Disclaimer: One mans meat is another mans poison, so do exercise some discretion while reading, as this was my experience. Other's experiences may vary from mine.

Location was a bit out of the way. Would be better for people who drive.

The two of them are very cheerful, and are always giggling and chatting with one another. They are dam good at teasing also. TT looks younger, and MM looks older, but she is more experienced. TT GFE super super gao and has a young sweet look whereas MM was more like a hot da jie kind of feeling for me. Even TT asked me to call MM "JieJie".
MM opened the door for me. After I put my stuff down, I went into the room and MM passed me towel. She then brought me to the shower and asked me to shower and left. At this point, I was a bit sian like shower by myself since I read some other FRs got shower together. But I think its because first time and not familiar. So I just proceeded anyways. After shower, she brought me into the room, and MM asked me to wait while she gets ready. Again, I was a bit sian cuz I seat in the room waiting and all that.

But from this point, things got really crazy, and I definitely got my money's worth. Suddenly, TT entered the room naked, and she ran to me and started hugging and giving me DFKs. I was a bit surprised because I never met such aggressive service before. She was also whispering into my ear to call her "JieJie" and to wish her "happy cny jiejie". IT WAS SUCH A TURN ON, my 2IC instantly raise flag. I followed her orders and then she started grabbing my 2IC and caressing my nipples. After that, MM suddenly comes in and run towards me and was fighting TT to DFK me. Man, it was a crazy experience. From here they began giving me BBBJ, both at once, while caressing me at different parts of my bodies. Feeling dam high dam shiok. Then TT proceed to lay on the bed, spread her legs wide open, and asked me to lick her "abalone" while saying she is feeling horny and kept moaning. I cannot tahan already, straight away dive into her clean shaven, odorless, fresh abalone. It was super wet already. As I licked her clit furiously, she suddenly started shaking, and her juices started oozing out and squirt. It was insane man. While licking her abalone, MM was giving me a nice AR from below.

Then MM went on top of TT, and asked me to lick her abalone from below. I obliged, and after about 45 seconds in, she squirt a waterfall out, until the whole bed and floor was wet. I was literally drowning in her squirt juice it was crazy. I was literally choking on her squirt juice hahahahah. Never experienced anything like this before. Next, I lie on the bed with my legs up towards the ceiling. And for the first time in my life, I got r*ped lol. She started to finger my in my no.2 while TT was giving me a BBBJ. On top of that, TT was asking me to lick her tits and continually DFK with me. So many things happening my brain was on overload sia. Afterwards I 69 with MM while TT gave me an AR and MM suck my 2IC. MM, squirt again here and it was pouring all over my face hahahah. From here I cannot tahan alrdy, I finally gave in and let it out.

After care was great, they cleaned my 2IC with warm water BBBJ, and TT showered with me afterwards, and even asked me to shower her while she was talking dirty to me.

Overall, this session was GOLD standard. I will definitely come back again. I liked TT's verbal engagement with me during the session and MM's experience (MM squirts more). They both look great and have overall good figures.
These ladies are a gem. Thank you bro exchange123 for sharing their ctc. Best session ever. Period.

Do up me if this you find this FR useful.
What a FR! wow!
Have ups your power