Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vaginal Odour [CCB] - Causes

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulvd View Post
My gf also complain that after having sex with me she got yeast infection and have smelly discharge. She is saying I may be the cause.
If you are the cause of her smelly discharge, your parents and her parents, or simply put all our parents are the greater cause of our suffering by virtue of us being born in a said human, mammalian, animal or living body, because being born we age, we fall sick and I'm stopping shy of talking about another big word known as sin, and sickness is one of the few major ways how we all eventually will die just as our foreparents did and / or are still dying - being born our barely-spoken job is to die eventually, if your girlfriend's smelly discharge hardly stinks the living hell out of you since 2014 she will either be stinking the living hell out of your kids a few months later in 2015 or we are will eventually also learn why all our kids take showers whether they like it or otherwise because all kids are also pseudo smelly discharges of their mothers' pussies, and that's just one way the world can look at smells and their causes - theoretically or savannaishly when her pussy smells the african lioness is also supposed to detect from afar and eat up your girlfriend and perhaps everybody else, if the lioness' pussy also starts smelling the lion may learn how to operate a keyboard.