View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 12
thewildone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythewildone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vaginal Odour [CCB] - Causes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
I once met a girl who does not has Vaginal Odour, we went at it a few times. Then 1 occasion, the odour was strong. After that occasion, there was no more odour.

Any idea what caused it ?
Lol. I recall one gal had seemingly horrible odour. Then I realized earlier on our date she went to toilet to LS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diety View Post
I had an ex gf also like that. It comes n it goes wan. But towards the later end of the relationship, then I noticed that it doesnt happen. Cos we usually do it raw, I was wondering sometimes if she was screwing another guy outside. Nonetheless, I guess thats not important anymore.
Actually, I believe it could be the reverse. If another guy is screwing her, the extra vaginal juices secreted would have cleared the old excess which tends to retain odour the longer it isn't washed. Plus his dick would act as a scrubber. Oh, and she would have washed her pussy as well. So the real telltale sign is if her pussy smells like soap even after a long day at work

Edit : Another tell tale sign of a two-timing woman; her pussy smells of latex when you know it wasn't you!

Last edited by thewildone; 10-07-2013 at 11:42 PM. Reason: See above.