Thread: Amansari de Spa
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 18
ttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Amansari de Spa

Hi guys,

Just sharing my experience..

My malaysian friend brought me to this spa in early Feb. We reached there at around 12plus in the midnight and I was pleasantly surprised to see so many girls still available as we passed the canteen on the way to the changing room...

We then proceed to have a quick dip in the pool followed by 15mins of sauna...the facilities are quite nice and the layout of the spa area is somewhat similar to New York Spa...

Finally to the canteen, I counted at least 20 girls sitting at the back for us to choose...at that time, there were about 6 to 8 other customers and most of them have girls chatting with them...I didn't really think much of it so I got another surprise when the guy serving us asked the 2 girls whom we selected to come and sit with us, chatting while waiting for the rooms to be ready...

As for action...the service provided by my girl was quite good, allowed frenching and 69 and spent quite some time on the foreplay and bbbj...my friend also praised the services provided by his girl too..

I rejoined my friend at the canteen and while waiting for our Maggie Mee to be served, our girls rejoined us at the table and continued chatting with us...another surprise for me...a bit of KTV style here...properly because it was already 2+am at that time, not much customers left...so we got lucky...

The dmg was 198rm...

As for the girls...no locals, they are a mixture of Viets, Thais, Cambodians and Laos maybe...
Quality wise...most of them are just average looking with only a handful of pretty ones...but the good thing is that we can mirror them and most, if not all seem to be under 30 based on my visual inspection at that time...

But this spa a bit further from JB town compared to the more popular ones...around 20mins drive...

The location can be googled easily so no need to PM me for it...