View Single Post
Old 14-08-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Advice on whether to go for a check-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgdora View Post
Hi all. I started frequent FLs 2 years ago and during this cb period i had kind of kick off the habit of visiting them and i want to stop visiting. I wonder if i should go for a consultation and ask the doctor if a check-up is necessary or not. I always uses condoms during sex and i am not someone who visits them every week. Usually once or twice a month. I hope during that time i didn ruin my health and i wishes to stay health since now i decided to quit. Please give me some advice on this. Thank you.
i suggest not to think about it too much as u had not generated any form of symptoms. worrying more will kills u internally. i had such thoughts too in the past that keeps me so stress and awake at night. ended up nth happen..

however if u really want a piece of mind, just do a check will do. 99% chance u are clean as u always played safe plus u do not show any signs of symptoms for the things u worried about. its more of mentally. good luck bro anyway stay safe.

PS. covid is more dangerous as there is no cure atm.