View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24447 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Somehow 1606 still packed with people despite many of the gals don’t allow DFK for those I tried earlier eg TT, BY, May, GG (Frenchable gals like RR and KK I’ve yet to try). Must be Ah Yap’s awesome PR.

The only exception gal I rtf more than 10x despite no DFK at the first try was rtc WH12 Jing Jing- my type of cai in terms of cutesy look.

Btw looking forward to more updated news from CNJ- Channel News Joker
😅
Certainly, his PR plays a part. The location also offers discreet parking. I think perhaps customers can conveniently outcall other WLs from his place.

I agree with Joker that those who do not offer DFK will have less customers.
Joker News Channel just released info about a bevy of current WLs who offer DFK. A good feed for cheongsters who require DFK indeed! Truly endorsed such unselfish sharing! (Not quite agreeing with MP on the possible adverse impact on some WLs. I think they have to learn to handle it ...)

Have a great bonking time this Christmas season!