View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, am afraid that either you have mis-interpreted my comment or your perspective on what I commented was too superficial ... I wasn’t implying services like DFK which to me is considered mild. I was inferring to a bigger picture where I advocate that FR writers need to be more discreet and rational especially if ones FR/post tends to be ultra explicit. Let me cite u one good example; over at 1820 thread, Lioncityboy was discussing and specifically said which WL in 1820 allow raw sex ... whether what they uttered is true or not, they should not openly utter this subject ... Do you still agree now that this kinda comment/post has a significant adverse impact on the WL? FYI, AV strictly does not permit raw sex and in fact, they also expect WL to adopt CBJ ... It is just that it is rather hard for AV to enforce this ruling. Are you aware that AV deported one Malaysian WL many years ago when she was found to offer raw to many of her clients? She was the unlucky one as she was being sabotaged. In fact many WL during that era were prolific raw-ers!

There are certain things we FR writers need to censor and yet try to be truthful and accurate in what we penned. However regret to say not all are sensible and rational. In my years of experience as a player of GL, I know very well the WL wouldn’t like me to share to others (even without her telling me) if she offered certain services to me as well as some of her clients that she doesn’t offer to the majority ... of course sometime some WL may make a direct request ...
Hi Maxy, I agree with you that FR writers should be discreet and careful with what he is writing becos ultimately he is posting it in the open forum.

Captain of Love made a newbie mistake of publicising his activities with XN which made her very annoyed and he paid a heavy price for it.
It may be insignificant to others but it is definitely very heavy to him.

The Malaysian WL you mentioned got pregnant after rawing too many times. Customer sabo her and she paid a heavy price for it.
Customer deny it but well, no venture no gain.
She was from a famous house in L16. OKT must be very mad at her then.

Joker reporting from CNJ.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.