View Single Post
Old 08-07-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kensei31 View Post
Visited Daisy Dream last night for the 2nd time since March. Overall standard maintained and girls quality are higher end compared to similar shops.

Went in, mamasan asked me to pick from menu, I chose 4500 baht VIP Jacuzzi for 90mins (1 lady). She summoned the girls to lineup for me to pick. For me my general rule of thumb for good picks is to select girls who smile (genuinely, not forcefully) back at you when you do your selection. This way can avoid landmines with poor attitude or low energy.

Anyways long story short, service was superb and I built a nice rapport with the girl. Sequence of action:
Shower together then run water for jacuzzi
Proceed with b2b oil massage (very sensual)
BBBJ, then cap for FJ.
Finished 1st shot then enter jacuzzi.
Lots of chit chat and foreplay (I really enjoy this part, so much fun)
Done with jacuzzi proceed with round 2. To avoid repetitiveness I offered to "service" the girl by giving her sensual massage
Concluded the session by giving her a modest tip.

Yes Daisy Dream is higher in price than similar shops, but overall quality and ambience higher tier. (Can refer to photos in their website). At least they never failed me for my 2 visits. Will patronise again.

Also to add on, I usually avoid nuru, because it often becomes a very cold experience with aircon in the room.

Chiong safe, cheers.
Any WL recommended bro?