Old 06-08-2008, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 22
soccersaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Local 23yrs old chubby chinese$80

Warning all bros...dun even try this FL. Still up price from $80 to $100. This kinda 货色 even if 倒贴 me $100 I also have to consider.....

Have been away for the FL scene for a long long time, decided to come back give a shot at this newbie here....To my horror what greeted me is a hippo. No wonder there is a "Rejected Fee" imposed only after 3rd day of her posting. Must be rejected big time cos I can see her PM is always full. Even I throw my money in to the sea I still can hear a sound.

And one thing please dun be cheated, she is DEFINITELY NOT A LOCAL FL!!! More like from northern malaysia cos she got an accent when quarreling in hokkien with me in the room when I dun want to pay her "rejected fee". I am from Tai Ping so I am familiar with that accent. When I ask her to produce her IC she cannot even come out with one. Haizzz fellow country men also want to cheat.

So bro out there dun be cheated by this CHEAT!!!! Ask her to produce her SINGAPORE IC if not ask her for $20 to compensate your for your hotel fee.

Thank you for your time in reading my long FR. Have a nice day......

Looks : 3.5/10 (A hippo looked more cute then her IMHO)
Body : 2.5/10 (Just a lump of lard)
BBBj : -/10 (Never try)
FJ : -/10 (Can't imagine doing a hippo)
RTF : DEFINATELY NO!!!! 跑都没有路

I screen shot her post in case she edited her post.