View Single Post
Old 26-03-2023, 05:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to stop a guy from falling in love with me yet remain friends

Most of Samsters here are here to share experiences, not to dictate or pose judgements, but to help as much as we can, to save lives, not for fortune as most of our views are freely given, even some of which are better than what paid professionals can give, nor for glory, as each of us leave no names or contact, to be praised or acclaimed, thanks to the owner of this site Bro Sam Leong, who in NZ, cares not a fig & would show his center figure to authoritative figures whom demand for names & ID of members, which gives anonymity which is necessary to speak forthrightly, truthfully without fear or favor to anyone, so long as what that had been posted - a privilege by brave Bro Sam - have no intentional direct hurt or harm another fellow Human, more so to Singaporeans, but only to allow views to challenge, or be challenged in open but hopefully diplomatic manner, to shed a light, to learn, , to change others or be changed by others, to progress....

As to your request, there is not much information given. Normally, between both sexes, should one be respected as a good good friend would eventually lead to marriage & a family - the bastion & growth of civilization, as each communicates well & have good thoughts of each other, care & concern.

Thus, one will wonder - could it be that you have FAR more unrealistic expectations from a guy - such as looks, wealth, sexual behavior, romantic notions, etc, that your present good good guy friend did not meet up to expectations?

There is no Mr or Ms Right in this World, as NONE is perfect. Each have their flaws. The only true Mr or Ms Right is the one whom will COMPROMISE with each other, to make the necessary journey of life meaningful & fruitful for the continuation of our Human Race...

Or, are you already married, & found a nice guy of your dreams, but yet due to marriage vows or the comfort zone provided by your avowed husband, unwilling to make the difficult choice of whom you want to spend the rest of your journey in life with?

You are not alone. 'Should I spend the rest of my life with the one who love loves me, or with the one that I love?' , sadly, is a perennial question faced by Humans...

Only with more revelations from you, can we share experiences, to help..