Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hoiseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to stop a guy from falling in love with me yet remain friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty6969 View Post
It's precisely why I came by to ask for advises here. It's the non judgemental stance most of you offer which I don't find anywhere else.

Ok a little bit more about my situation ..

It's not my unrealistic expectation. My AF (affair partner) is not exactly Andy Lau but we compliment each other. He dresses well for his age and care to smell nice. Sexual compatibility wise we are way off the charts. In short he exceeds all expectations but only thing is that we are both married and with children.

It's just a simple word 'guilt' and this guilt of mine will revisit me when I am with my husband having family time together. And exactly like what you said that no one is perfect that i felt that i have let my husband down whenever i see he is trying to do his part as a father. But as a husband, he doesn't make love to me anymore since a few years ago.
And that's this part when I'm with my AF, I feel alive and wanted. As for a woman to feel loved, we need to make love and create bond. Not just toys to satisfy ourselves with.

So u see, this is the fix I'm in. Although I'm unsatisfied at home I feel double bad to do this to another guy's family. Despite I know he loves me dearly and it's precisely why I shouldn't drag him along more. It'll end up badly. There's ultimately no future in affairs. But I do want at least a friendship where he can come by eat a meal or 2 I make whenever he misses my food or offer a company to run errands with.

Am I a bad person to just cut him off?
if u try to please everyone u will end up suffering. its a break up. he has to be hurt.

the situation you are in is either you hurt and lose your family or you hurt him for a little while. fyi if he can cry more than once over the same issue. he making use of the tears to keep you. my personal opinion. so he will be fine if u break up.