View Single Post
Old 24-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
Newtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Thai Ladyboys/TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Don't waste your time at Straps. Like you said, they are hardened pros. Most had worked in Cascade Bar, Obsession Bar or Temptations Bar in Nana Plaza during their pre-op days. They target Asian tourists like those from China and Japan. They changed their looks to appeal to these tourists.

I suggest you go to Check-In Bar, or Cindy's Secrets. Or try Cockatoo Bar and Shadow bar in Soi Cowboy. If you are scared of their dicks, choose one who looks very feminine. Likely that LB is taking lots of hormones which makes their dicks small and likely cannot be hard.

For better selection of LBs, go on a Friday or Saturday night at about 9pm. Too late and the good-looking LBs will be snapped up by other customers.

Thanks RumpRanger, I had a feeling Straps wasn't gonna cut it. I was there for less than 30 min, sat with 3 girls and as hot as they were, the vibes were just off. Kinda predatory. Never having experienced LB's before, I do feel attracted to the very feminine looking ones. If I get to come back to Bangkok, I'll definitely need to revisit CheckIn and WhyNot again. Never visited Cindy's but from their facebook page, I think it's a must try. I was at CheckIn Bar one time, and got very intimated but how aggressive they were, the girl I sat with was so hot and I was so close to barfining her, but the mamasan breathing down my neck was so annoying, I just left. WhyNot bar was way more relaxed.