View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Recurring UTI symptoms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Hey guys, I have been suffering from what seems to be UTI symptoms recurring through the past year. Basically I get warm urination and the need to urinate more frequently. However, these symptoms occur on and off sometimes. I have checked for STI 3 times in total and each time that results have been negative. I have gone to the doctors previously to get antibiotics but he also mentioned it seems weird for a guy to have recurring UTI

Has any bro experienced this? or is it just due to some other factors (dehydration or sth etc)? Hope can share your experiences as I have been feeling troubled by this
hello, what do u mean by warm urination? is it burning sensation?

I suggest u go to polyclinic or clinic which can do urine test. high frequently can mean kidney or bladder issue to. can consider a health check if 1976 is ur birth year.

Just my 2 cents