View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
yes. I agree
When girls talk rubbish about staying with you in all bad circumstances and all that, try asking her the same question after you lose everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
agree, that is really rubbish, and they plan and run really fast
really? Not all girls will do the same.. as in run away.
Even though my other half went to jail for some reason. Im glad that im still with him and he got himself a decent job.

Most girls r materialistic in some sense. Maybe we eyeing for some shoes or bags. I think eyeing those stuff should not be classify as materialistic. There are some exceptional case which i cannot speak for them. Just like most guys eyeing some gadgets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
in Sg, woman more likely to kpkb when you reach home, telling you this problem, that problem, can you solve this or tat, and all we asked for is give me 10-15 minutes of silent, adjust myself after work, settle down and talk calmly. not to mention, they really like to make a hill out of a mould and dont know the real meaning of MYOB, tehy can go on telling you Ms x or Mr Y do this and like tat, but he should have done this or like tat. all we want to hear is the impt thing, things that matter or we are concern, not some grandfather stories......
If u dun want ur woman to tell u all these. Then u prefer her to tell this to another guy? That is becos she has u in her heart n thinks of u so thats y she chose to share with u.
If u have a bad day at work maybe u can just tell her u want a moment of peace.